Google

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nostalgia


Bangalore holds for me very refreshing memories of my life. A few months back when I was here, I'd not known that I will be come back and stay here for a longer period. The fact that for a very few days I was here, I'd seen the whole of Bangalore, makes me lazy to go out anywhere these days. Plus, the nostalgia which sets in and reminds me of the person I miss!

The smell of a lovely coffee at Cafe Coffe Day, the late nights at Barista@Barton Center, the fresh sense of youth at the Brigade Road, the shelter from the rain at the Forum Mall and the cool breeze every evening are just some of the things which make me realise that there is something missing in my life.

It had to be, I knew that I had to be far away, but it really hurts when someone's gone and you are left alone at the same place. The things one enjoys here are the things that saddens me sometimes, for all those moments I had enjoyed!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

man u got to see woh lamhe in that case

Aditya Oday said...

thx dude, i will go n see it! m a bit tied up these days, but whenever i am free