Google

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vitamin "I" - Part Two - Vitamin Deficiency


"Shekar.... Shekar, can you hear me Shekar..."

"Oh Rajeev, why are you lying down on the bed? What happened to you?"

"Huh! You fool, you are the one lying on the bed, I'm standing! You'd fainted, you know that?"

Shekar fell back to sleep and it was only the next morning he woke up. And Rajeev told him George does make up such stories.

"And what if it was true, what if he was the reason that we were losing so many deals, what if.."

"Shekar, stop blaming others, accept your own responsibilites! Its the company which is responsible, not any tea-wallah George!"

Shekar understood what was said, and after this he really did work hard. Hiss boss never ever complained to him that he wasn't working efficiently or wasn't meeting deadlines! Shekar started to enjoy working here now and surprisingly, the company was back on track, not that Shekar alone was responsible for it, but it made him more confident.

After a few days Rajeev noticed that Shekar had become a workaholic and was becoming very overconfident. Rajeev thought for a few days and he knew what had to be done. He straight away went to George's and he was back in a flash.

A few days later Rajeev and Shekar came down to George's for a smoke!

"Shekar babu, I hope you didn't faint the other day when I'd told you that tale. Don't listen to me so seriously."

"By the way George, who taugh you such good English?"

"Oh, Rajeev sir did! You know it is too tough to teach someone like me English."

"Ah come on, I can teach someone like you in a month! Uh, lets say, I'll teach your brother!"

"That sounds good, I will send him to you house tomorrow then!"

Shekar took it as a challenge and rigrously started teaching George's brother, Albert, spoken English. The last day he asked Albert, "So you can confidently speak in English now no?"

"Yes sir, thanks for what you have done, you are like Rajeev babu, now can also talk like my brother!"

"Ok so tomorrow we'll show your brother how welll you can speak."

The next day Rajeev and Shekar arrived at George's.
"Albert, tell your brother how well you can speak in English."

"Sir, I speak English bestly! See bhaiya, English good mine!"

Shekar again fainted!

end of part two


No comments: