Google

Monday, September 25, 2006

The Bewda


Hungama hai kyu burpaa,
thori si jo pee li hai....

These interesting lines are picked up from a very famour Ghazal by Ghulam Ali. Really, there are some people who drink to make a scene, some make a scene to drink and there are some who make a scene when someone else is drinking. Really drinking is bad.... Or is it?

There are people who detest it, and I agree people can do without having it! But there are people who equally love it, and I still agree they can too do away with drinking it ritually. There is a slight difference in what we know is right and what we do, even knowing it is wrong. And there is a slight difference in what people think is acceptable and what is not. All in all it is really a big jump for someone to drink the spirit, some people consider it a plunge whereas some a high!

I personally have no opinion, factually, I cannot beg to differ that alcohol in very small contents only is not harmful, but still I cannot offer any advice, neither do I mind a bewda nor a teetotaller. But rather I suggest, thori thori peeya karo. And I also suggest, hungama hai kyu burpa, thori si to pee li hai!!!

For me, I believe as long as you have something or someone that can make you high, so be it, but when someone or something makes u a bewda, then hungama to hoga hi!

1 comment:

invogue said...

I'd rather say....
"nasha sharaab mei hota toh jhoomti botal"
So you never know what drives someone to this shot of vodka...
It gives you a kick to kick out that f***ing suffocation you've been gulping down.