Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Flashback - Part I


As I was waking up this morning, I saw that I wasn't able to find my slippers, which are generally placed besides my bed. In a state of major laziness I began to search for them. I generally work in a serial order in the morning, I wouldn't be able to do anything else until and unless I find my slippers :(.

Last night as I was leaving for home, I had collected all my things on the desk and put them in my drawer. I always take the highlighter from my table in the end and keep it in my bag, but yesterday it was missing. As the serial order thing still works, I wasn't able to take the next step, ie. to go home, for quite a long time :(.

A few days ago on a Sunday, my roomate had asked me if he could borrow my slippers to go to the local market nearby. I absent-mindedly had agreed to it...

Yesterday morning, my roomate went for his official trip. We both came out of our house at the same time, I went to the office and he headed towards the airport....

Coming back to today when I was searching for the slippers, I was trying to remember how they looked like and I suddenly had a flash: my slippers were white in colour, then why the hell was I searching for the blue ones?

On the Sunday, when my roomate had returned from the local market, he had informed me that he had by mistake broken my slippers, and he had told me that I could use his for the time being...

Ahh, that is it, I was wearing my roomate's slippers for some time now, and as he had gone away for the trip, he had taken them along. I thus struck the slippers finding "to do" off my mental list and headed for my daily chores. When I was leaving for my office, all dressed up, I had a last check of my bag and to my horror I found my highlighter was missing....

No comments: