Google

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You are here, so is Loneliness


Sleep, is such a naughty pet of mine that it plays hide-and-seek all the time. Sleep is ironically a very active puppy.

Anyways forget about him, he is just a dog in this man's world.

The problem right now is that I have to catch a flight tomorrow early morning. And I am scared of Flights. Althouh I feed Flights everyday, he falls under the nasty category, he comes and scratches me! Am really scared of him, I feed him from a distance nowadays!

So what I was saying is that I have to wake up early in the morning and as I can't get to sleep, because I can't get to Sleep, I will either miss my flight or get some sleep only in the flight. Ah did I tell you Sleep and Flights are good friends, the rarest of ther dog-cat friendly combination! So my problem will be when I will be away and there will noone to feed Sleep and Flights.

That is why I have kept a girl. She is responsible for keeping my pets with her for the weekend. But I haven't given her the house keys! She wont be able to feed my pets and sadly I wont pay her for this and she will surely cry in front of me!

Ahhh, dont cry girls please! They always do. Anyways the girl problem is sorted out, I will pay her instead. But what will happen to my pets - ah let me se, right, I will overfeed them, how does that look.

So all the problems are sorted out and am still roaming around like there are still things to do and two hours only for me to go. Ah I am leaving on a jet plane, ah I hope I am and not singing loudly, otherwise Beetle might wake up.

Nah, she is not my pet, she is what you call, yeah she's my wife. And she's bald, and I used to have a beard which I took off out of respect on the day she went totally bald. What a canvas it is, her shiny head - I keep on drawing a girl with hair on it, its fun!

So is my problem now to not let Beetle wake up. She might come and give me a headbutt, ah that Zidane guy really is an idol for all bald people. My wide by the way plays lacrosse, and she represents one of the Canada's funnily named province in it. Forget the name, but how big she has become in size scares me, plus she eats Anything.

Right, I told her Anything Corn Flakes have additives which are harmful. Anyways she will die soon, she smokes 7 packets a day, 7 because at the same time she commits the seven sins mentioned in the Bible.

So now I know that am deep deep down in the scale of down to up for a good life. What should I do? Umm, why not pack my bags, for a change.

"Will you shut up John!"

"Are my thoughts so loud?"

"Nah, you were mumbling what you were saying too!"

"
You know why I talk to myself? Because tum bhi ho, tanhai bhi - aisa to kam hi hota hai. But in your case it always happens - you are here, so is loneliness!"


No comments: