Google

Friday, September 22, 2006

Flashback - Part IV - Normalcy

Yes everything was back to normal! I wasn't getting any more flashbacks...

The girl who had brought in my highlighter explained how I had fainted while driving my bike and had survived with minor cuts. She was the one who was driving the car who had flashed the light, so she had responsibly taken me to the hospital and had even left me at my home. And I had forgotten all this!

That is how the highlighter, which had fallen off my bag had reacher her. Anyways she confessed that she was unable to talk to me yesterday as I was unconcious, and so had come to ask me how I was feeling. I thanked her for whatever she had done and explained her that it was probably because of lack of sleep since a few days that led to me fainting on the bike.

But I wasn't still sure who my mystery girls were and out of a spontaneous reaction I asked,
"Whose dress is this?"

"Pardon me, its mine!"

"Oh, because I had seen a girl wearing the same dress yesterday, I fainted after seeing her."

"Hmm there are other pieces also of the same dress!"

Anyways, I thanked her once again and started off towards my office....

When I had fainted the previous night, I fell off the bike on the grass on the side. It did hurt a lot at that time, but it wasn't serious. I had seen three girls coming out of the car and I could now see clearly who they were. All the three girls who had worn the blue dress. At that time also they were wearing the same dress!...

And while I was consumed by my thoughts I fainted again on my bike....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ek do teen chaar .........
band karo yeh atyachaar

Aditya Oday said...

hahaa
there is more to come sir!