Google

Monday, September 25, 2006

Flashback Part V - The Finale

"Hey, he'll come for my treat today! The same place as we discussed in the plan"

"Beep. Message recorded. To replay press 1, to.." CLICK.

She had delivered the message. The three sisters were more than ready for the plan! Her next phone call was to me to confirm the timings of her treat.

Somewhere else another call was made:
"Hey, you confirm the seat bookings with the restaurant manager, your role is verryyyy crucial!"

"I have done it!"


So that is how the plan was made. I had no idea why such an elaborate plan was made for me! What really was the mystery? Why was this plan made? I was sure now that my friend was involved and I was imagining how the girls had proceeded with the plan. But wait a minute, where am I, as far as I remember last I had fainted. And to think of it, I was going to my office, it was a Friday, Thursday I had my previous accident, and it was only Wednesday when my diabolical friend had given her treat! Aah, that means I hadn't lost my mind or...

I had already fainted so many times in the last two days that nothing could shock me more. I was lying on my bed and the Television was on and I had just noticed it. The weather news was coming...

"There is chances of slight rains on Wednesday, thunderstorms expected on Thursday, and heavy rains surely on Friday..."

This time I did faint again!

PS: The complete title of this part was supposed to be "The Finale is it?"


No comments: